On the 7PHP.com site today they've posted their latest community interview with one of the members of the Zend Framework development team - the lead on the project, Matthew Weier O'Phinney.
In this edition I talked with [Matthew Weier O'Phinney @weierophinney], the project Lead of Zend Framework at Zend Technologies Ltd. [...] Matthew has been a speaker at so many PHP conferences and user groups. He also regularly performs and host webinars, the last one (if I’m not wrong) was about ZF2, which I missed out unfortunately. You will find more details about all those presentations on his personal blog here.
In the interview we get answers to things like:
- How he got started with PHP
- When and how he got involved in the community
- Advice to someone new to PHP
- Recommended resources and tools
- and some of his work at Zend and on the Zend Framework