Pascal Martin has posted his latest edition of the happenings on the PHP internals mailing list for the month of September. In this latest edition he covers some of the major topics discussed this past month including:
- the "Implicit isset() in Shorthand Ternary Operator" RFC (or, as it came to be known, the "Null Coalesce Operator" RFC)
- An RFC for a "loop + or control structure"
- an opinion to make PHP 7 transtyping operations more strict
- the RFC to "Remove alternative PHP tags"
- another RFC proposed to "Fix list() behavior inconsistency"
There's links to lots of other topics and various messages on the list including lots of other RFCs and plenty of discussion around them. Check out the full post for more great information and links around last month's php.internals happenings.