Latest PECL Releases:
- xdebug 2.6.0alpha1
Sat, Dec 2, 2018 - xdebug 2.6.0alpha1
- Implemented issue #474: Added "memory" output to profiling files, to find out where memory is allocated.
- Implemented issue #575: Dump super globals contents to error log upon errors, just like when this would happen for stack traces.
- Implemented issue #964: Parse X-Forwarded-For for the first IP address when selecting the remote_connect_back host (Steve Easley).
- Implemented issue #990: Add DBGp: notifications for notices and warnings to be shown in IDEs.
- Implemented issue #1312: Implement extended_properties feature to remote debugging to support names and values with low ASCII values.
- Implemented issue #1323: Added xdebug.filename_format setting to configure the formatting of filenames when tracing.
- Implemented issue #1379: Added support for Unix domain sockets to xdebug.remote_host (Sara Golemon).
- Implemented issue #1380: Added xdebug_is_debugger_active() that returns true when debugger is connected.
- Implemented issue #1391: Added support for earlier stack frames through new argument for xdebug_call_* functions.
- Implemented issue #1420: Handle PHP 7.2's new methods for switch/case
- Implemented issue #1470: Added xdebug.remote_timeout to make connect timeout configurable.
- Implemented issue #1495: Make var_dump() also use the new xdebug.filename_format when formatting filenames.
- Implemented issue #847: Added support for "%s" specifier for xdebug.trace_output_name.
- Implemented issue #1384: Compile warning on Ubuntu 16.04 with GCC 5.4.x.
- Implemented issue #1401: Improved error message in case the connection breaks.
- Implemented issue #1430: Change DBGp tests to use TEST_PHP_EXECUTABLE instead of hard coded 'php'
- Implemented issue #1484: Use FD_CLOEXEC with debugging sockets to prevent FDs from leaking to forked processes (Chris Wright).
- Improve the foldexpr in xt.vim to fold lines correctly (Donie Leigh).
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1272: property_get doesn't return @attributes for SimpleXMLElement.
- Fixed issue #1305: Property names with quotes can not be fetch while debugging.
- Fixed issue #1431: Fix "use after free" with in add_name_attribute_or_element.
- Fixed issue #1432: Fixed memory leak with xdebug_path_info_dtor.
- Fixed issue #1449: Debugging breaks with array element keys containing low-ASCII variables.
- Fixed issue #1471: Tracing crashes with return_assignments and ternairy operator.
- Fixed issue #1474: Crashes due to variable resolving/reading mechanism not taking care of temporary hash tables correctly (Nikita Popov, Derick).
- Fixed issue #1481: Fixed s390x and ppc64 builds (Remi Collet).
- Fixed issue #1486: Crash on ZEND_SWITCH_LONG / ZEND_SWITCH_STRING with more than 32 cases.
- Fixed issue #1496: Rewrite README.rst to be more clear on how to install and build Xdebug.
Fixed issue #1411: Use Error (Throwable) instead of fatal error when maximum nesting level is reached.
- Implemented issue #1377: Drop support for PHP 5.5 and 5.6, only PHP 7 is now supported
- mongodb 1.3.4
** Bug * [PHPC-1053] - UTCDateTime constructor reports that its single argument is required
- redis 3.1.5RC1
This is interim release which contains only bug fixes.
- Fix segfault when extending Redis class in PHP 5 [d23eff] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Fix RedisCluster constructor with PHP 7 strict scalar type [5c21d7] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Allow to use empty string as persistant_id [344de5] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Fix cluster_init_seeds. [db1347] (@adlagares)
- PDO_CUBRID 10.1.0.0004
1) APIS-762 bug patch (core dumped while calling cci_parepare on PHP 7.1.x environment)
- gRPC 1.8.0RC1
- Updated gRPC C Core library version 1.8
- ds 1.2.4
- Fixed empty `PriorityQueue` causing segfault on `gc_collect_cycles`. #106
- jsonnet 1.2.0
- Update Lib JsonNet use v0.9.5. - Add function JsonNet::fmtFile. - Add function JsonNet::fmtSnippet.