Latest PECL Releases:
- ice 1.8.0alpha3
- Pecl, add build directories fix #271
- Di, resolve default services in cli fix #295
- Loader, register namespaces in the constructor fix #294
- ev 1.1.2
Fixed Windows build configuration for PHP 8
- ev 1.1.1r1
Stable version release
- event 3.0.2r1
Stable version release.
- gnupg 1.5.0RC1
* Added support for PHP 8 * Added support for GnuPG 2.1+ * Added argument info for all functions and methods (reflection support) * Added new function `gnupg_getengineinfo` * Added new function `gnupg_geterrorinfo` * Added init array argument for setting home dir and gpg binary file name * Added additional fields to `gnupg_keyinfo` returned array * Added parameter to `gnupg_keyinfo` to use `secret_only` * Fixed `gnupg_deletekey` to use boolean for `allow_secret` parameter
- Tensor 2.1.03
- Tensor 2.1.3
- ice 1.8.0alpha2
- PHP 7.1, drop support, update phpunit to v8 - Update zephir parser to 1.3.5 - Zephir, use zephir-php8 branch - Pdo, fix associative array in order by - PHP 7.2 and 7.3, drop support - Tests, fix get related count and filter - Version, remove hyphen fix #292
- gmagick 2.0.6RC1
Works with PHP 8 but some fixes still required.
- smbclient 1.0.5
Fixes possible segfault in php_smb_ops_close.
- protobuf 3.15.0RC1
- maxminddb 1.10.0
* When using the pure PHP reader, unsigned integers up to PHP_MAX_INT will now be integers in PHP rather than strings. Previously integers greater than 2^24 on 32-bit platforms and 2^56 on 64-bit platforms would be strings due to the use of `gmp` or `bcmath` to decode them. Reported by Alejandro Celaya. GitHub #119.