Here's what was popular in the PHP community one year ago today:
- symfony Project Blog: New in Symfony 5.3: Better Protection Against BREACH Attack
- Laravel News: Highly Performant Cursor Pagination in Laravel 8.41
- WordPress News » Security: WordPress 5.7.2 Security Release
- Technical Thoughts, Tutorials, and Musings: One year of functional PHP; now in Russian!
- Derick Rethans: PHP Internals News: Episode 84: Introducing the PHP 8.1 Release Managers
- symfony Project Blog: Discover the first Keynotes and more talks at SymfonyWorld 2021