The latest SecurityFocus Summary has been posted on the PHP Security Consortium site today, Issue #361.
Included in this issue are vulnerabilities for:
- SecurityImages Component Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Ajax Chat Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- ATutor Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Coppermine Photo Gallery Theme.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- PHPAuction PHPAds_Path Variable Remote File Include Vulnerability
- myEvent Myevent.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
This is just a sampling of the issues reported, so head over to the full listing for the complete information.