On her blog today, Ligaya Turmelle has a quick post about PocketHPH, a PHP processing engine for handheld devices.
On the PocketHPH homepage it notes that the software is currently offered as a demo and can:
- use a subset of the core PHP functions
- pass objects/arrays by reference (always)
- perform minimal error reporting
- require variables to be defined
- use superglobals as of PHP4.2.0+
- SQLite3 database support
- an alpha feature to allow fopen/file_get_contents
If you're into the mobile platform and want to check out an interesting new development in the PHP world, give PocketHPH a look.