Sessions at this year's event include:
- "Evolution of PHP Security" by Eric Mann
- "Mastering REST API Tests with Codeception" by Michael Bodnarchuk
- "PHP on Kubernetes" by Chris Church
- "Greener Pastures: Infrastructure from the Group Up" by Steve Grunwell
- "As Easy as Falling Off a Log (or Writing One)" by Brent Laminack
There's tons more this year's conference has to offer, so be sure to check out this full schedule and find those topics that interest you. You can still pick up Early Bird tickets (for just the conference or the conference+training) until the end of February so be sure to get yours while you can!