Our client, a privately held software engineering company with offices on the 270 tech corridor and in San Francisco, has asked us to help them to find an exceptional Senior PHP Software Engineer to partner with Product Management, Product Marketing, and other engineers, to design and develop solutions for their Fortune 500 customers.
They are looking for someone with 3 - 5 years PHP experience. Knowledge of the PRADO framework would be a plus. Experience designing and implementing high-performance, scalable, distributed systems. These are backend systems, not web frontends. Knowledge of internet protocols, such as DSN, Whois etc
- Must have experience programming in Java, Perl, PHP or all three (preferred, not required). Experience working with the PHP Prado Framework would be a big plus.
- Must be able to implement simple, lightweight clients for common Internet protocols
- Must have experience building multi-threaded applications
- Must be very comfortable with text processing (e.g., PCRE)
- Must have experience with SOAP
- Must have solid database programming experience (Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL specifically is a plus.)
- Must have experience in developing with common Internet protocols (e.g. SMTP, HTTP, DNS, Whois, SSH)
- Must be comfortable developing for an Open Source, Linux-based environment
- Familiarity with PHP is a major plus
- Experience configuring and maintaining Postfix and Bind (a plus)
How To Apply:
To receive consideration for this role you must submit a resume ASAP. Local candidates who represent themselves only (no third parties, no staffing agencies, no relocation offered, etc.)
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team helps companies to attract and retain the best and brightest staff. Our formula of unique, market-tested strategies raise employer brand awareness, engage the community, and entice elite talent. We call these strategies "attractive practices" and have incorporated them into every service we offer. Whether your organization seeks to hire top web designers, recruit graduates from top engineering programs, or to hone its employer brand we look forward to hearing from you today. For more more information about us, our services, specialties or recent press coverage visit us at http://www.staffmagnet.com today.