php|architect has officially announced some of the speakers that will be joining the CodeWorks 2009 tour this fall. Here's the list so far:
- Derick Rethans will be speaking on date/time, XDebug and development processes
- Sebastian Bergmann will be speaking on unit testing, quality assurance and best practices
- Cal Evans will be speaking on design patterns and skills/problems PHP programmers could face
- Lukas Smith will be talking about database-driven websites
- John Coggeshall is talking on two topics - android development in PHP and the Flex/PHP combination.
- Arne Blankerts will be a part of the code review tutorial and PHP security
- Scott MacVicar will be speaking about alternative databases, pecl and getting involved with PHP.
- Ben Ramsey will talk on AtomPub and HTTP
- Nate Abele will be speaking on PHP in general, frameworks and best practices
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney will speak on the Zend Framework
Keep an eye on this post for more of the nationwide speakers as they're announced!