Earlier in the month the Internet Resources blog posted ten principles from the PHP masters (well-known people connected to PHP and various projects). Tips include:
- Use PHP Only When You Need it - Rasmus Lerdorf
- Never, ever trust your users - Dave Child
- Invest in PHP Caching - Ben Balbo
- Make Better Use of PHP's Filter Functions - Joey Sochacki
- Use Batch Processing - Jack D. Herrington
Check out the rest of the post for helpful hints from other masters in the community such as Josh Sharp, David Cummings and Chad Kieffer.