On the CatsWhoCode.com blog there's their list of top "hacks" for WordPress that can add that little extra boost your site might be needing.
2009 has been a very prolific year for WordPress hacks. In this article, I'll show you the most useful hacks I came across during the whole year. Enjoy!
Some of the suggestions include:
- Monetizing your old blog posts
- Detect the visitor browser within WordPress
- Get short urls for social bookmarking
- Use SSL on wp-admin directory
- Post on your WordPress blog using PHP