www.etouches.com is a fast growing and well funded industry leader in integrated event technology solutions with a suite of software designed and built in-house covering conference registration, hotel booking, email marketing, business networking, meeting, project and budget management. We're looking for a developer to join our expanding team to ensure our ongoing growth.
- Good analytical problem solving and a solid understanding of designing effective user interfaces.
- Able to converse with internal clients and translate business requirements to system requirements and ultimately execute this. Ability to read past a brief and future-proof a plus.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux with the ability to manage basic system administration.
- Ideally experience of OOP, MySQL and Ajax.
- To be able to work in a high pressure environment running several pieces of development concurrently and changing priorities as required.
- To liaise with key stakeholders to keep them updated on development progress and issues.
- To take a fresh perspective of the IT landscape and bring new technology to the company.
- 3+ years work experience.
- College/University educated.
- Exposure to the events, mobile or social media industries.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic developer who thrives in a fast paced team environment looking for great prospects and advancements in their career within a new role. This is a very exciting role with great opportunity to further your career.
Superb salary + package on offer! For more information contact email@example.com.