The Voices of the ElePHPant podcast has released their latest episode, an interview with Chris Shiflett (as recorded in 2011).
In the interview they talk about things like:
- Chris' security experience
- The PHP community's shifting focus on security
- What's the biggest security mistake PHP developers still make?
- Cross-site request forgeries
- Chris' current work with Mapalong
You can listen to this latest episode either by using the in-page player or by downloading the mp3 directly. You can also subscribe to their feed to get the latest.