Recent releases from the Packagist:
- vlucas/bulletphp (1.2.6)
A heierarchical resource-oriented micro-framework built on nested closures instead of route-based callbacks
- machuga/authority-l4 (2.0.0)
A simple and flexible authorization system for PHP
- fosbury/fosbury (0.9.2)
Fosbury is an PHP API Client for Fosbury (http://fosbury.co)
- maximebf/debugbar (1.3, 1.2)
Debug bar in the browser for php application
- wave-framework/wave (v3.2.7, v3.2.6)
Wave is a lightweight PHP5.3 MVC framework
- mjohnson/admin (1.1.0-rc1)
A CakePHP admin plugin.
- raveren/kint (v0.9)
Kint - debugging helper for PHP developers
- cspray/class-loader (1.3.0)
A PHP 5.3+ autoloading solution compliant with PSR-0 standards
- stripe/stripe-php (v1.8.2)
Stripe PHP Library
- ac/transcoding-bundle (0.4.1)
Provides container services for using the AC Transcoding component in your Symfony2 project.
- ac/transcoding (0.4.1)
File transcoding abstraction component for PHP 5.3+.
- cypresslab/gitelephant (1.0.0-beta1)
An abstraction layer for git written in PHP 5.3
- vivify-ideas/acl (v1.0.0-RC2, v1.0.0-RC1)
ACL component for Laravel 4
- annotatecms/debugger (2.0.6)
Tracy debugger integration into Laravel Framework
- annotatecms/latte (2.0.3, 2.0.2)
Latte templating engine from Nette Framework integrated into Laravel Framework
- payum/paypal-express-checkout-nvp (0.5.1)
Paypal express checkout
- net_bazzline/component_requirement (1.0.4)
php component requirement
- graham-campbell/bootstrap-cms (V0.3.1)
Bootstrap CMS Is A PHP CMS Powered By Laravel 4.0 With Sentry 2.0
- aequasi/memcached-bundle (1.5.6)
- orno/event (v1.0.0)
An event manager to allow functionality hooks within an application.
- jonlil/ckfinder-bundle (2.1.5)
- payum/payum-bundle (0.5.6)
The payment bundle integrates payum libs into symfony2 framework
- vlucas/phpdotenv (1.0.2)
Loads environment variables from `.env` to `getenv()`, `$_ENV` and `$_SERVER` automagically.
- infuse/libs (0.1.14.7)
Libraries for infuse framework
- kdyby/doctrine (v0.10.0-RC1, v1.0.0-RC1)
Doctrine integration into Nette Framework
- skylarkelty/spark (1.1.1, 1.1.0)
A high-performance Template Parser designed to work inside a full templating engine or alongside an application.
- skylarkelty/simpletwitter (1.0.0)
SimpleTwitter is a very simple Twitter library, with no bloat
- rdlowrey/amp (v0.2.2, v0.2.1)
Asynchronous Multiprocessing for PHP servers and applications.
- lobostome/furry-bear (0.5.2, 0.5.1)
A PHP wrapper for various open data
- volux/dom (v1.1.0)
Extended DOM objects with jQuery-like functionality. Create and transform, traversal and manipulation well-formed XML and HTML.
- rmrevin/yii2-xxtea (1.0.3)
Extension for yii2 encryption algorithm XXTEA
- rdlowrey/artax (v0.6.1)
An object-oriented HTTP/1.1 client with no cURL dependency
- bshaffer/oauth2-server-php (v1.0)
OAuth2 Server for PHP
- roumen/feed (v2.4)
A simple feed generator for Laravel 4.
- webignition/html-document-link-finder (0.1)
Find anchor URLs in a given HTML document
- kunstmaan/sitemap-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
A sitemap bundle to generate a sitemap for your Kunstmaan bundles website based on its Nodes
- kunstmaan/seo-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
Annotating content with metadata for social sharing and seo purposes cannot be overlooked nowadays. The KunstmaanSeoBundle contains default editing functionality for OpenGraph data, meta descriptions, keywords and titles and Metriweb tags. Because the metatagging and tracking options are always changing, a free field to add custom header information is provided as well.
- micmania1/silverstripe-blog (1.0.1)
A fresh take on blogging in Silverstripe set out to tackle the issue of a cluttered Site Tree.
- kunstmaan/form-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
Managing forms, fields and their submissions by the user is a key functionality missing in most platforms. By leveraging the KunstmaanPagePartBundle system in the KunstmaanFormBundle users gain an easy way to create and manage the form on their website, again without having to worry about the technical side of things.
- openbuildings/functest (0.2.2)
A php port of jnicklas's capybara, and handles Functional / Integration testing
- kunstmaan/media-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
To build your perfect website you probably need images, video's or maybe even a presentation too. The Kunstmaan Media Bundle handles all those media assets and centralizes them so you can find your content just the way you like it: fast and efficiently. No central asset management module is useful without some pretty advanced image editing functionality. To provide this we have integrated the Aviary image editing service right from the interface.
- scandio/lmvc-modules (0.9.1, 0.9.0)
LMVC-Modules are easy-to-use extensions to the 'scandio/lmvc'-framework
- kunstmaan/pagepart-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
The KunstmaanPagePartBundle forms the basis of our content management framework. A page built using a composition of blocks names pageparts. These pageparts allow you to fully separate the data from the presentation so non-technical webmasters can manage the website. Every page can have it's own list of possible pageparts, and pageparts are easy to create for your specific project to allow for rapid development.
- kunstmaan/article-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
Add articles to your website. Use the KunstmaanGeneratorBundle to generate a new Overview/Detail article section for your website
- rezzza/model-violation-logger-bundle (v1.1.3)
Log violations from a model.
- kunstmaan/node-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
All websites need pages(we call them nodes) but you probably don't want to spend too much time building them. Plus they should look pretty and contain the right content and that takes time. We make sure you have to spend less time managing your pages but still offer you flexibility so you can focus on more important tasks and don't have to worry about it.
- lilweb/ldap-bundle (0.1.0)
LDAP acces library
- kdyby/annotations (v1.0)
Doctrine Annotations integration into Nette Framework
- kdyby/doctrine-cache (v1.0)
Doctrine Cache bridge for Nette Framework
- skylarkelty/purity5 (1.1.0)
Purity5 is a HTML5 parser, with a similar interface to jQuery
- orchestra/foundation (v2.0.14)
Orchestra Platform 2 Foundation Component
- kunstmaan/adminlist-bundle (v2.3.1, v2.3)
Every website contains several lists of content ranging from articles on a blog, to drop down values. The KunstlaanAdminListBundles takes CRUD a step further by supplying filtering, exports to csv and editing capabilities to these content entities.
- projectshift/shift-kernel (0.0.1-beta10)
Projectshift main kernel module. Provides foundation for projectshift platform.
- kunstmaan/admin-bundle (v2.3.2, v2.3.1)
The Kunstmaan Admin bundle supplies your project with a basic, elegant backend interface you can modify and extend so you can make your perfect admin module. The clean interface makes it straightforward for you and the people working with it to change settings and modify content.
- graze/signed-request (0.2.0)
Simple request signing
- scandio/lmvc (0.4.2, 0.4.1, 0.4)
LMVC is an easy-to-use and extensible PHP (5.3) MVC framework
- devture/sms-sender (1.1.1)
Library that makes sending SMS messages through varios providers easy
- liebig/cron (v0.9.1)
Job scheduling for Laravel
- laravel-ja/laravel (4.0.6)
Laravel4 comments translated in Japanese with Japanese language files.
- uestla/twigrid (1.0.3)
Experimental DataGrid for Nette Framework
- kunstmaan/utilities-bundle (v2.3)
The KunstmaanUtilitiesBundle makes your life easier by providing a couple of small but usefull helper services you can use and re-use in your applications. We already implemented an easy to use cipher service and a shell helper service for you but feel free to send in a pull request with your additions. The shell helper allows you to run apps in the background, see if a process is running and has a method to kill a running process. The cipher service allow you to encode and decode strings using the Rijndael 256 cipher
- kunstmaan/search-bundle (v2.3)
The KunstmaanSearchBundle works with ElasticSearch and supports different search providers. The bundle currently supports Sherlock as a provider. Add your own objects to index using a tagged service which implements the SearchConfigurationInterface
- kunstmaan/node-search-bundle (v2.3.1)
This bundle uses the KunstmaanSearchBundle to search through Nodes from the KunstmaanNodeBundle
- maximebf/cachecache (1.0.2)
Caching library for PHP5.3
- kunstmaan/newrelicbundle (v2.3)
This bundle adds support for NewRelic's named transactions to you Symfony2 project so that every controller and action is tracked separately and not everything under app.php. This also means you can start using the Key Transactions feature of NewRelic.
- kunstmaan/generator-bundle (v2.3)
If you're like us, you like to build applications without having to do the same things over and over again and dislike copy/pasting code and change a couple of words every time you need feature X. The KunstmaanGeneratorBundle gives you the possibility to generate code for new bundles, adminlists and can even make you a basic default website. That way you don't have to wait too long before you see some results and you have more time to do other things. Easy no?
- kunstmaan/behat-bundle (v2.3.1)
Extends the MinkContext and adds some additional (sub)contexts like creating a screenshot when a step fails or wait for Ajax to finish before continuing assertPageContainsText()
- bnet/bnmoney (1.3.1)
PHP Library for dealing with money and currency
- fightbulc/cirrus (1.0.7)
Soundcloud API Reader Library to fetch data for users, tracks and playlists
- websoftwares/throttle (0.2)
Ban identifier after certain amount of requests in a given timeframe.
- libra/ckfinder-assets (2.1.1)
CKFinder assets for Libra CMS
- libra/ckeditor-assets (3.6.2)
CKEditor assets for ZF2 projects
- libra/fancybox-assets (2.1.5)
Default fancyBox assets for ZF2 projects
- dispatch/dispatch (2.2.5)
- simplon/helper (0.6.3)
General helpers which come-in helpful.