Extended HTTP support. Again. Keep in mind that it's got the major version 2, because it's incompatible with pecl_http v1.
* Introduces the http namespace.
* Message bodies have been remodeled to use PHP temporary streams instead of in-memory buffers.
* The utterly misunderstood HttpResponse class has been reimplemented as httpEnvResponse inheriting httpMessage.
* Currently, there's only one Exception class left, httpException.
* Errors triggered by the extension can be configured statically by httpObject::$defaultErrorHandling or inherited httpObject->errorHandling.
* The request ecosystem has been modularized to support different libraries, though for the moment only libcurl is supported.