Recent releases from the Packagist:
- thefold/lib (20131210.3, 20131210.2, 20131210.1)
Library for TheFold
- scribe/swim-bundle (v1.0.6)
Simple and extendable parser library for markdown, Swim, and more...
- froog/silvergraph (0.0.2)
Generates data model visualisations from SilverSripe DataObjects, displaying database fields, relations and ancestry
- respect/validation (0.5.0)
The most awesome validation engine ever created for PHP
- kumatch/domaintext (0.1.2)
Register texts of domain and get a text (like gettext).
- vektah/phuma (0.0.5)
Simple share-nothing concurrency framework
- black/config-bundle (v0.2.1)
- black/assets-bundle (v0.2.2)
- black/common-bundle (v0.2.3, v0.2.2)
- vektah/bugfree-dangerzone (0.2.8)
Type verification for php source. Ensures uses and all types within a file verify against the projects auto loader.
- robbertkl/guesswho (v1.0.0)
Custom character sheet builder for the game "Guess Who?" by Hasbro
- websafe/zf-mod-language (v0.0.7, v0.0.8, v0.0.6, v0.0.5, v0.0.4, v0.0.3, v0.0.2)
A ZF2 module which takes care of detecting a default or the requested locale for Your application's translator. The locale is computed/detected basing on: Accept-Language, cookie, session, query parameter, route parameter. Each detection method can be disabled/enabled via configuration.
- launchkey/launchkey (v0.1.0)
Official PHP library for LaunchKey Authentication
- keen-io/keen-io-zf2 (1.0)
Zend Framework 2 module for using KeenIO
- sysco/aurora (0.1.2)
ZF2 module with useful classes for ZF2 projects
- braincrafted/bootstrap-bundle (v2.0.0-beta2)
Twitter Bootstrap for Symfony2
- keen-io/keen-io (1.1)
A PHP library for reporting events to the Keen IO API
- league/fractal (0.3.1, 0.3.0, 0.2.1)
Handle the output of complex data structures ready for JSON output.
- acelaya/zf2-acmailer (v1.4.0)
Mail sending module for Zend Framework 2
- codeblanche/entity (1.3.0, 1.2.0, 1.1.0, 1.0.6, 1.0.5, 1.0.4)
All for Entity, and Entity for all
- fol/core (v0.5.1)
The core of FOL framework
- form-manager/form-manager (v3.4.0)
PHP-HTML form manager
- campaignmonitor/createsend-php (v3.1.3)
A php library which implements the complete functionality of the Campaign Monitor API.
- kunstmaan/translator-bundle (v2.4.0)
Edit the translations file from the backend interface
- uam/aws-bundle (0.4.0, 1.0.6, 0.3.3, 0.3.2, 0.3.1)
Symfony bundle to provide a wrapper service around AWS S3
- kunstmaan/sitemap-bundle (v2.4.0)
A sitemap bundle to generate a sitemap for your Kunstmaan bundles website based on its Nodes
- g4code/clean-core (0.2.0, 0.1.2, 0.1.1)
clean-core php library
- kunstmaan/sentry-bundle (v2.4.1)
The SentryBundle for Symfony2 helps binds the raven-php module into a Symfony2 bundle for easy use with the framework. It will autoload an exception handler into the framework, so that all uncaught errors are sent to a Sentry server.
- kunstmaan/node-search-bundle (v2.4.0)
This bundle uses the KunstmaanSearchBundle to search through Nodes from the KunstmaanNodeBundle
- kunstmaan/search-bundle (v2.4.0)
The KunstmaanSearchBundle works with ElasticSearch and supports different search providers. The bundle currently supports Sherlock as a provider. Add your own objects to index using a tagged service which implements the SearchConfigurationInterface
- kunstmaan/newrelicbundle (v2.4.0)
This bundle adds support for NewRelic's named transactions to you Symfony2 project so that every controller and action is tracked separately and not everything under app.php. This also means you can start using the Key Transactions feature of NewRelic.
- becklyn/rad-bundle (v2.2.4, v2.2.3)
This bundle provides basic components
- kunstmaan/media-bundle (v2.4.0)
To build your perfect website you probably need images, video's or maybe even a presentation too. The Kunstmaan Media Bundle handles all those media assets and centralizes them so you can find your content just the way you like it: fast and efficiently. No central asset management module is useful without some pretty advanced image editing functionality. To provide this we have integrated the Aviary image editing service right from the interface.
- rezzza/jobflow (v0.3)
Makes batch job creation easier
- kunstmaan/form-bundle (v2.4.0)
Managing forms, fields and their submissions by the user is a key functionality missing in most platforms. By leveraging the KunstmaanPagePartBundle system in the KunstmaanFormBundle users gain an easy way to create and manage the form on their website, again without having to worry about the technical side of things.
- kunstmaan/pagepart-bundle (v2.4.0)
The KunstmaanPagePartBundle forms the basis of our content management framework. A page built using a composition of blocks names pageparts. These pageparts allow you to fully separate the data from the presentation so non-technical webmasters can manage the website. Every page can have it's own list of possible pageparts, and pageparts are easy to create for your specific project to allow for rapid development.
- kunstmaan/article-bundle (v2.4.0)
Add articles to your website. Use the KunstmaanGeneratorBundle to generate a new Overview/Detail article section for your website
- kunstmaan/node-bundle (v2.4.0)
All websites need pages(we call them nodes) but you probably don't want to spend too much time building them. Plus they should look pretty and contain the right content and that takes time. We make sure you have to spend less time managing your pages but still offer you flexibility so you can focus on more important tasks and don't have to worry about it.
- kunstmaan/adminlist-bundle (v2.4.0)
Every website contains several lists of content ranging from articles on a blog, to drop down values. The KunstlaanAdminListBundles takes CRUD a step further by supplying filtering, exports to csv and editing capabilities to these content entities.
- kunstmaan/admin-bundle (v2.4.0)
The Kunstmaan Admin bundle supplies your project with a basic, elegant backend interface you can modify and extend so you can make your perfect admin module. The clean interface makes it straightforward for you and the people working with it to change settings and modify content.
- bach-pedersen/laravel-riak (1.0.2)
Riak providers for Riak Connection, Cache and Session
- kunstmaan/utilities-bundle (v2.4.0)
The KunstmaanUtilitiesBundle makes your life easier by providing a couple of small but usefull helper services you can use and re-use in your applications. We already implemented an easy to use cipher service and a shell helper service for you but feel free to send in a pull request with your additions. The shell helper allows you to run apps in the background, see if a process is running and has a method to kill a running process. The cipher service allow you to encode and decode strings using the Rijndael 256 cipher
- hounddog/hd-route-layouts (v1.0)
Simple ZF2 module for making route based layouts.
- majkl578/nette-identity-doctrine (2.1)
Integration of entities implementing IIdentity in Nette 2
- bit3/contao-twig (1.7)
Twig integration for Contao OpenSource CMS
- sonata-project/intl-bundle (2.2.0)
- fsi/datasource (v1.2.2)
FSi DataSource Component
- ravasoft/user-bundle (1.3.49)
User bundle for Symfony2 framework.
- ujjwal/h-commons (1.0)
A Zend Framework 2 module which contains some usefull abstract classes that can be used across multiple modules
- pugx/i18n-bundle (v4.0.0)
- jenssegers/mongodb (v1.0.8)
A MongoDB based Eloquent model and Query builder for Laravel 4
- enlitepro/enlite-assetic (v1.0.9, v1.0.8)
- bit3/contao-meta-palettes (1.5.3)
MetaPalettes extension for Contao OpenSource CMS
- datatheke/pager-bundle (0.2.1)
Pager & DataGrid bundle for Symfony2
- malenki/fictif (1.0.0)
Create virtual people to use into dev DB!
- riimu/kit-phpencoder (v1.2.0)
Library for generating PHP code for variables.
- tigefa4u/tigefa4u.github.io (v1.0.9)
tigefa jekyll template site
- redcode/currency-rate-bundle (0.2.0)
Symfony2 currency rate bundle, allows convert currencies and load rates via cbr or ecb provider
- fp/jsformvalidator-bundle (v1.0)
- shabbyrobe/cachet (1.4.1, 1.4.0)
Pluggable Caching for PHP 5.4
- lucadegasperi/oauth2-server-laravel (1.0.3)
A Laravel 4 wrapper for the popular OAuth 2.0 Server package league/oauth2-server
- se/opentrans (v0.1.2)
Allows to read, create and write OpenTRANS compatible documents
- cartalyst/sentry (v3.0.0-alpha4)
PHP 5.3+ Fully-featured Authentication & Authorization System
- hwi/oauth-bundle (0.2.10)
Support for authenticating users using both OAuth1.0a and OAuth2 in Symfony2.
- css-crush/css-crush (v2.0.1)
- m6web/redis-mock (v1.1.0)
Library providing a PHP mock for Redis
- piwik/piwik (2.0-b11)
Open Source Real Time Web Analytics Platform
- contao-community-alliance/composer (0.8.10)
composer integration into the contao cms
- silverstripe/solr (3.2.0)
Solr integration for SilverStripe. Note that this is NOT related to the silverstripe/fulltext package.
- bear/resource (0.9.3)
Hypermedia framework for object as a service
- dwolf555/auth-token (v1.0-beta)
Simple token-based auth for laravel 4
- creitive/breadcrumbs (1.0.2)
Simple breadcrumbs class
- ray/di (1.2.1)
Guice style annotation-driven dependency injection framework
- greenball/hashing (1.0.0)
Native PHP hashing for Laravel 4, drops the BCrypt requirement.