News Feed Sections
Community News: Latest PECL Releases for 01.14.2014
January 14, 2014 @ 07:01:22
Latest PECL Releases:
* Allow infinite timeout in Session::run()
* The read and write fd arrays may now be empty and still trigger a select() in Session::run()
- Fixed Issue #80 (Segfault if empty application.directory is set)
- Implemented Yaf_Response::setHeader, getHeahder, setAllHeader, clearHeaders Methods
- Added Yaf_Route_*::assemble()
- Fix package
- Fixed windows build
- Changelog 2.3.0:
- Added Yaf_Response::setHeader, getHeahder, setAllHeader, clearHeaders Methods
- Added Yaf_Route::assemble. (Now you can assemble url via routes)
- Fixed Segfault if a empty application.directory is set
voice your opinion now!
comments powered by Disqus. blog comments powered by
Community News: Packagist Latest Releases for 05.01.2013 Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 08.01.2014 Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP Community News: Latest PECL Releases for 10.27.2009
Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!