Latest PECL Releases:
- wxwidgets 220.127.116.11
* Added missing wxScrolledWindow methods by enabling wxScrolled,
this fixes issue #30 and #32.
* Enabled wxClipBoard::Get() and disabled gargbage collection of
native_object on wxDataObject and its childs as wxClipBoard itself,
which partially fixes issue #34.
* Added verification of object parameter child types to allow method
calls which where failing as described on issue #36. This also
completely fixes issue #34, testing may be needed.
* Updated README_MSW adding changes needed to prevent windows xp
crashes as described on issue #37.
* Enabled wxNonOwnedWindow::SetShape and fixed wxPrintDialog,
* Removed error messages that appeared when failing to call
wxApp::OnInit and wxApp:OnExit.
* Added proper type casting to wxMouseState.
* Should fix and close #44 by doing proper type casting when calling
wxKeyboarState methods from child classes.
* Binded the missing wxAuiNotebookEvent event constants which closes #45.
* Enabled more wxStyledTextCtrl methods.
* Enabled inheritance of wxStyledTextCtrl from wxTextEntry as
enabled some more methods.
* Some fixes to the reference and interface generator as
simplification of chdir() calls.
* Initial work to support wxInputStream::OnSysRead in order to be
able to load images with the wxImage(wxInputStream) constructor.
* Fixed 2 memory leaks, one related to wxEvtHandler::OnEvent and the
other related to the creation of new objects.
* Fixed memory leak caused by not uninitializing the properties
member of classes like wxPoint when they were destroyed which
closes #48, also modified code generator to only add the properties
code when needed which made the source and library more clean.
- pthreads 1.0.1
Fix fault in logic of Pool
Fix segfaut in synchronized blocks on exception #236
- amqp 1.4.0beta2
* Fix #72: Publishing to an exchange with an empty name is valid and should not throw an exception (lstrojny)
* Fix #77: AMQPQueue::delete() now no longer returns a boolean, but an integer of how many messages were deleted. WARNING: this can potentially break BC (Bogdan Padalko)
* Fix #75: adhering to the AMQP spec by closing channel and sometimes even the connection in case of certain errors (Bogdan Padalko)
* Fix #81: Add optional arguments parameter to bind()/unbind() (Michael Squires)
* Fix #82: additional getters (getChannel(), getConnection()) (Bogdan Padalko)
* Fix #92: fix various memory leaks in the AMQPConnection class (Lars Strojny)
For a complete list of changes see: https://github.com/pdezwart/php-amqp/compare/v1.3.0...v1.4.0beta2
1.3.0 Release: * Allow retrieving auto-delete exchanges (Guilherme Blanco) * Add connection timeout support. This requires bumping the version requirement for librabbitmq to >= 0.4.1 (Bogdan Padalko)
For a complete list of changes see: https://github.com/pdezwart/php-amqp/compare/v1.2.0...v1.3.0
1.2.0 Release: * New methods AMQPChannel::getPrefetchCount() and AMQPChannel::getPrefetchSize() * Deprecate AMQPQueue::declare() in favor of AMQPQueue::declareQueue() * Deprecate AMQPExchange::declare() in favor of AMQPExchange::declareExchange() * Smaller fixes to our stubs
For a complete list of changes see: https://github.com/pdezwart/php-amqp/compare/v1.0.10...v1.2.0
1.0.10 Release: * report correct version in module info (Lars Strojny) * fix class interface definitions (Vladimir Kartaviy) * add ability to bind a queue with an empty routing key (Vladimir Kartaviy) * fix constant AMQP_IFUNUSED (Florin Patan, Bernhard Weisshuhn) * added stubs for ide use (Vladimir Kartaviy, Bernhard Weisshuhn) * Fixed memory leak in queue->declareQueue (Ilya a.k.a. coodix) * support for php 5.5 (Lars Strojny) * add support for read and write timeouts (Bogdan Padalko) * fix memory leak in queue->consume (Dmitry Vinogradov) * add support for custom exchange types (empi89) * support for nested custom headers (Bernhard Weisshuhn) * fix memory (Bernhard Weisshuhn)
For a complete list of changes see: https://github.com/pdezwart/php-amqp/compare/v1.0.9...v1.0.10
1.0.9 Release: * Fix pecl relase
1.0.8 Release: * Skip var_dump test on PHP 5.2 * Initialize consumer tag string length to zero * Support connection time outs * Adding consumer_tag parameter to AMQPQueue::cancel * Clean up error code handling
1.0.6 Release: * 62354: Segmentation fault when printing or dumping an object that contains an AMQP object * Adding in missing tests * Fixing release number in PHP information * Adding .gitignore info for Git users * Cleaning up debug handling
1.0.5 Release: * 62696: Incorrect exchange type * Handles server connections being closed during consume and publish correctly * 62628: Exception thrown in consume will lock PHP * 61533: Segmentation fault when instantiating channel, queue or exchange with wrong object, then using it
1.0.4 Release: * 62549: Fixing broken persistent connection * 62412: Fixing segfault due to destruction order * 62411: Fixing declaration overload bug * 62410: Fixing declaration overload for 5.4 * 61337: Adding License file * 61749: Fixing handling for binary content in envelope * 62087: Adding appropriate version information * 62354: Enabling debugging dumping of objects * 61351: Updating min PHP version requirements to 5.2.0
1.0.3 Release: * Fixing compilation issue with PHP 5.4
1.0.2 Release: Fixed bug: * Memory leak when using AMQPQueue::get from a queue with no messages
1.0.1 Release: Fixed bug: * 61247: Allow queue creation with empty queue name, and return auto generated name * 61127: Segmentation fault when cleaning up an AMQPChannel without calling AMQPConnection::connect first
1.0.0 Release: Changed/finalized API signature: * Exposing AMQPChannel * Exposing AMQPEnvelope * Exposing more queue and exchange arguments and flags * Exposing basic.qos Added persistent connections Cleaned up codebase Fixed memory leaks and segmentation faults
0.3.1 Release: Fixed bug: * 24323: Cannot get the name for auto-named reply-to queues
0.3.0 Release: Fixed memory leaks in many functions (courtesy Jonathan Tansavatdi and Andy Wick) Fixed consume method to return proper values Cleaned up variable usage Fixed bugs: * 22638: Unexpected exit code 1 with AMQPQueue::consume() * 22698: AMQPQueue::consume
0.2.2 Release: Made extension compatible with PHP lt 5.3 (courtesy John Skopis) Fixed wrong typing of message properties (courtesy John Skopis)
0.2.1 Release: Fixed refcount decrementing bug causing segfaults.
0.2.0 Release: Works with AMQP 0-8 and 0-9-1 (used by RabbitMQ 2.*) Modified AMQPConnection object: * Requires call to 'connect' method to connect (no longer connects on instantiation) * Added support for disconnect and reconnect * Added helper setters for port, host, vhost, login and password Improved consume method to block for MIN messages, and try to get MAX messages if available Fixed zval descoping bugs Fixed bugs: * 17809: Couldn't compile pecl extension under PHP 5.3 * 17831: Segmentation fault when the exchange doesn't exists * 19707: AMQPQueue::get() doesn't return the message * 19840: Connection Exception
- pthreads 1.0.0
Pooling implemented as part of extension
Stackable no longer abstract to reduce boilerplate
Simplified code in a few places
- mqseries 0.14.0
- Add support for the MQFMT_MD_EXTENSION Format to remove the MQMDE from the message. (Pierrick)
- Add support for the SSLCipherSpec and OCSPResponderURL. (Dieter Devlieghere, Pierrick)
- Update all implemented mqseries_* functions to expose WebSphere v7 parameters (Pierrick)
- Add mqseries_sub and mqseries_stat functions from WebSphere v7 (Pierrick)