We’re going to look at five Laravel Blade directives you can use to simplify your templates, and learn about some convenient directives that make solving specific problems a cinch! If you’re new to the framework, these tips will help you discover the excellent features of Blade, Laravel’s templating engine.
The five on their list provide functionality to:
- Check if the user is authenticated
- Check if the user is a guest
- Include the first view if it exists or includes the second if it doesn’t
- Include a view based on a condition
- Include a view if it exists
Each one comes with example code showing it in use and a bit of explanation behind its use.