Latest PECL Releases:
- mysqlnd_azure 1.1.1
- 1. New connection attribute "_extension_version", indicate the mysqlnd_azure extension build version.
- Fix memory collect mnd_ prefix alloc crash and add a test case for enable mysqlnd.collect_memory_statistics.
- Add support for two redirection info format.
- Add support to enable runtime log, check myslqnd_azure_log.md
- Add doc for general troubleshooting.
- gRPC 1.31.0
- gRPC Core 1.31.0 update
- igbinary 3.1.4
* Fix unserialization of PHP references to internal/user-defined classes using PHP 7.4's `__unserialize` (e.g. `ArrayObject`)
- ast 1.0.8
- Recommend using the new constant `astflagsPARAM_MODIFIER_*` when checking if parameters use constructor property promotion. The values of `astflagsMODIFIER_*` and `astflagsPARAM_VARIADIC` had some overlap in some php 7 versions. The new constants will have the same values as `astflagsMODIFIER_*` in PHP 8.0+, but different values in PHP 7 (and these flags will never be set in php 7). - Support PHP 8.0's named arguments. - Support PHP 8.0's nullsafe operator (`?->`).
- igbinary 3.1.3
* Properly serialize reference groups of size 1 (these can be created by array_walk_recursive and other functions). Note that this does not fix the general case where values not being serialized are in the same reference group as a value being serialized. * PHP 8.0 compatibility fixes.