WWE Corporate Office Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Stamford, CT)
April 13, 2007 @ 15:52:51
voice your opinion now!
||Work for the WWE
||Sr. PHP Developer
We need a Sr. PHP Developer
Your task would be the maintenance and extension of our dynamic and cutting edge Intranet and Internet web sites written in PHP5.
Requirements: PHP/Mysql Experience: 3-4 years, where 1 year must be PHP5.
Candidates must be well versed in:
Candidates must show:
- Experience working through an entire life cycle of a web-based application from concept, implementation, testing to maintenance.
- Familiarity with application level network protocols (e.g., HTTP and/or SSL).
- Excellent communication and relationship skills along with being a strong team player.
- Demonstrable analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressured, unstructured, customer-oriented environment.
- XHTML/HTML, CSS
- Unix Shell/Perl
Office Location: WWE Corporate Office - Stamford
Job Category: Global Media
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Corinthian Colleges, Inc Seeks Web Developer (Santa Ana, CA)
Job Posting: WWE Corporate Office Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Stamford, CT)
Job Posting: Newsvine Seeks Web Developer (Seattle, WA)
Job Posting: Carlton Group Seeks Web Developer/Analyst (Markham, Ontario)
Wez Furlong's Blog: HTTP POST from PHP, without cURL
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!