Rapp Collins Worldwide (recruiter) Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Dallas, Tx)
July 23, 2007 @ 14:28:00
voice your opinion now!
||Rapp Collins Worldwide (recruiter)
||Senior Software Engineer
Develops software applications as specified by client directives.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Working with clients to design and implement schemas and web applications that interface with databases to collect and utilize marketing data
- Advises and serves as an information resource
- Will serve as technology liaison to personnel in other RCW departments
- Design solutions that are secure
- Work with a variety of programming environments and operating systems
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years PHP programming experience
- 3 years web application framework experience
- MySQL database
- Linux operating system
- Zend or Symfony framework
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Content Management
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Bernard, Nickels & Associates (Recruiter) Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Downtown, NYC)
DeveloperTutorials.com: Building Desktop Applications in PHP
Community News: Rails for PHP Developers Website Launched
ATK Blog: PHP5 adoption - a summary
Zend Developer Zone: Accessing DB2 Data Inside of i5/OS
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!