The Adknowledge Affiliate channel provides technology and services to online publishers that enable them to monetize their digital assets through the use of high-quality email campaigns, search listings, and display advertisements. Adknowledge differentiates itself in the marketplace by supplying publishers with a library of 2500+ campaigns, CPC payouts, and quick payments.
The LAMP Developer will be responsible for implementing new reporting suites, product enhancements, and new technology development of the following Adstation Express products:
- Adstation Express - Email: Maintenance and development for our self-service affiliate creative library of full graphical email ads. (www.adstation.com)
- Adstation Express - Search: Maintenance and development for our self-service campaign management for search listings.
- Adstation Express - Display: Maintenance and development for our self-service creative library of co-registration, intersticial, and pop campaigns.
Additional duties include:
- Optimizing system code and building of analytical reporting tools.
- Automating technical operation processes.
- Assisting Account Managers and other developers with daily tasks.
- Participating in 24-hour and weekend on-call rotations.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 4 years experience in software and Web development.
- Solid experience with Linux, Apache, SQL, and PHP development (Ruby, Python, Perl, HTML/CSS a plus).
- Must be detail-oriented and very self-motivated.
- Be willing to work in a highly competitive environment with deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Experience with large databases of over 10 million records.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful career history in meeting deadlines, commitments, and code deployment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members, managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
For more information or to apply, contact John Westerhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-423-8756.