Healthcare company based in New York City is looking to fill a Senior PHP Developer Position. They are seeking a Senior PHP Developer with a good reputation and ideally 5 years of experience building commercial, enterprise PHP and MySQL web applications in a production LAMP environment to join their team.
You will join a team working to launch many anticipated product releases to commercialization, deliver complex web software products, and build software applications.
This is an on-site permanent position, based in midtown Manhattan.
For serious consideration please submit your resume and a portfolio link please.
- 5+ years professional experience in object oriented PHP5 and MySQL application development
- A B.S. in computer science or related discipline, more advanced technical degree preferred
- Expertise in building applications using PHP5, MySQL, SQL, MVC, and AJAX
- Must be comfortable with object oriented programming concepts and principles and building Zend Framework applications
- Extensive experience with MySQL
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering processes
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, troubleshooting, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic work environment
- Team player who thrives in a start-up environment is a MUST
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Zend Framework Experience
- Proficiency in LAMP environment
For more Information or to submit your resume for consideration contact Tyler Lim at email@example.com