The folks over at php|architect have officially released the schedule for their upcoming php|works/PyWorks conference happening November 12th through 14th in Atlanta, GA.
Since this year's conference is a combo with PyWorks (Python topics), you'll find presentations on both sides of the fence (as well as general web development topics).
PHP talks include:
- Caching for Cash
- Get Soaked: Streams, an In-Depth Look
- The CodeIgniter Framework
- Enterprise PHP
And Python topics like:
- Building Web Applications with Grok
- URL Mapping with Routes
- IronPython: Python on .NET and in your Browser
- Desktop Applications with Python and Dabo