- Play a key role in designing and executing new features on Ning's "killer app" - Your Own Social Network for Anything. Projects may include work on photo sharing, video sharing, discussions, blogging, events, OpenSocial applications, and wikis features as well as new features entirely.
- Work in rapid 2-4 week development cycles.
- Collaborate closely with design and product management to ensure that the feature achieves the goals laid out for it.
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PHP, AJAX, and HTML/CSS.
- Java or C++ or object oriented design experience.
- Experience programming scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of web services, and agile development methodologies desired.
- Know your way around Flash.
- Curiosity. You've created a social network on Ning. You dive into a bit more detail and are struck by the Ning Content Store and why we chose that architecture. You have lots of technical questions for us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org