FAST (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Developer (St. Louis, MO)
September 05, 2008 @ 08:22:24
voice your opinion now!
||St. Louis, MO
This role is for a programming developer. The programming developer is responsible for developing software according to specification and standards for a packaged software application.
Technical experience is required, and domain knowledge within the functional components is a plus.
Software developer responsibilities include.
- Perform programming activities to deliver software according to specification and standards.
- Work with project manager and functional lead to ensure clarity of specification.
- Perform software build activities to ensure compliance with standards and best practices for the software package.
- Demonstrate ability to perform programming tasks.
- Must be a self-starter; possess excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Assist with the development of procedures and processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Work in an environment that adheres to work plans/schedules and status reporting.
- Work effectively with internal and external clients.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education/ Work experience requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree.
- Strong skills in web application components such as PHP, SOAP, Tomcat, Struts, JSP's, and MySQL.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming techniques and common design patterns
- Working knowledge of Linux is highly desirable
- Experience with Web Services a plus
- Demonstrate a strong track record as a programmer
- 2+ years programming experience in web application environment
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and solve issues.
- Possess good judgment, positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Dependable, with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be flexible in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task meeting multiple deadlines
Please email Katie Scheuermann at email@example.com
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: HR Smart, Inc Seeks PHP Developers (Dallas, TX)
Job Posting: FOX Interactive Media Seeks Senior Front End Web Developer (Brisbane, CA)
Job Posting: RJ Byrd (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Developer (Dallas, TX)
Zend Developer Zone: Zend Framework and the New Hybrid Designer
Wez Furlong's Blog: HTTP POST from PHP, without cURL
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!