RJ Byrd (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Application Developer (Dallas, TX)
October 17, 2008 @ 14:18:48
voice your opinion now!
||RJ Byrd (Recruiter)
||PHP Application Developer
The primary responsibility of a web application developer is coding, testing, and deploying web based applications for our clients.
Other responsibilities include operational support for existing web-based applications, web application maintenance, custom operational reporting, and enhancing existing applications.
- Design and implement applications for web distribution
- Work with art directors, project managers, multimedia and web developers to develop the back-end components of webbased applications
- Create reliable, well-tuned SQL statements for access to normalized cross-application databases
- Work with database professionals to develop and implement secure, fast and stable data structures
- Work as member of overall marketing strategy team
- Adhere to common web design standards and intuitive information architecture
- Ensure the security of web-based applications and the integrity of the consumer's personal data
- Define internal and external specifications for applications
- Create and/or review assigned deliverable specifications
- Provide application development input and leadership within and outside the organization
- Responsible for technical documentation, coding accuracy, software configuration, version control, code reviews, and performance evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- 3+ years of structured application development experience in PHP with relational databases
- PHP 4/5
- OOP design principles
- SQL DML (Oracle and MySQL)
- MS SQL
- Tortoise SVN
Contact Tait Lifto for more information or to submit resumes - (214) 265-6580 or TLifto@RJByrd.com
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: FreshBooks Seeks Web Developer (Toronto, Ontario)
Job Posting: Plan Institute Seeks Junior Programmer (Vancouver, BC)
Job Posting: NWREL Seeks Online Technology Developer (Portland, OR)
Job Posting: Sr. Software Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Marc Gear's Blog: Is PHP a solid job prospect?
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!