ShesConnected.com Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Toronto, ON)
March 02, 2009 @ 17:01:36
voice your opinion now!
||Sr. PHP Developer
We looking for a Senior PHP Developer As a member of our development team you would work on our web platform, building and extending our flagship social networking site.
A creative thinker
You treat programming like an art
You are deeply inspired by the problems you have to solve as a developer
You are passionate about your work
- Building a scalable API to existing web technologies
- Building modules for extendibility and reuse where possible
- Building and extending clean web interfaces
Education and Experience Required
- Experience developing medium to large scale web-based applications
- The ability to write clean, well structured, commented and maintainable code
- Experience with database design via SQL
- ~Asset: A revision control system such as Subversion, capable of writing scalable code. Experience working with and building web frameworks.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people alike
- Ability to deliver what you promise on time
- Strong analytical skills
- Initiative to advance projects
- A keen interest in learning
- Enthusiastic team player with a sense of humor
How to Apply to be Considered:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
blog comments powered by
Michael Kimsal's Blog: PHPJobBook.com Relaunch & Job Board Series
Job Posting: Eventures Seeks CTO & Development Director (London, UK)
Job Posting: Bold-IBS Seeks LAMP Developer (Kansas City, KS)
Job Posting: Technovated Seeks PHP/Web 2.0 Developer (Putney Bridge, London)
Job Posting: Adknowledge seeks Sr. LAMP Developer (Rochester, NY)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!