Professional level position responsible for the maintenance, research and development, testing, and analysis, for enterprise software applications
- Works with developers, programmers, and designers to create and develop new software programs and applications.
- Write programming code to create or enhance functionality and/or appearance of company applications as necessary.
- Works with end users to creates documentation as it relates to the program definition, development, business requirements. Documentation includes software objectives, deliverables, and end user specifications.
- Schedules and installs software improvements and upgrades.
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and end user requirements
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Performs critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Works with external vendors to ensure efficient implementation of software products or systems.
- Keeps abreast of new and changing technological advances in program languages, utilities, tools and client/server technology to ensure achievement of optimum results.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology, Business or a closely related field and two years of progressively responsible experience in computer programming and/or operating systems analysis; or
- A general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and four years of progressively responsible experience in computer programming and/or operating systems analysis
RESUME SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 650205, Dallas, TX 75265-0205
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V