Cambridge Technology Enterprises Seeks PHP Web Applications Developer (Ramsey, NJ)
July 21, 2009 @ 15:55:45
voice your opinion now!
||Cambridge Technology Enterprises
||PHP Web Applications Developer
This is a permanent opportunity with the client and the client does not pay for relocation.
Salary is competitve based on experience with benefits.
PHP Web Applications Developer
Demonstrable expertise in developing PHP5-based database-driven applications.
Willingness to work with heterogeneous systems, including IBM System i (iSeries / i5 / AS/400) server and DB2 .
Willingness to work at our offices in Ramsey, NJ (relocation not budgeted).
The following attributes are plusses:
Please respond with below stated details in order to expedite the process of submission of your candidature to our client.
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks, especially Zend Framework.
- OO Skills (Object-oriented development).
- Degree in Computer Science or Information technology.
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, clients and users.
- Ability to configure AMP (Apache, MySql, and PHP).
- Exposure to the IBM System i (iSeries / AS/400) server and DB2.
- Experience with PHP-based content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, etc.).
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
Contact Nathan Subramanian for more information or to submit your information: firstname.lastname@example.org
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Ning Seeks Web Application Performance Engineer (Palo Alto, CA)
Job Posting: Technovated Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Putney Bridge, London)
Job Posting: Moontoast Seeks PHP/Symfony Engineer, Contract (Nashville, TN)
Job Posting: Broadcast Interactive Media Seeks PHP Developer (Madison, WI)
Job Posting: Codilink S.L. Seeks Symbian/PHP/MySQL Developers (Barcelona, Spain)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!