* Fixed configuration bug for older versions of autoconf
- number must not have leading zeroes (json-c pr #90, merged)
- string must be double-quoted (json-c PR #94)
- comment are not allowed (json-c PR #94)
- trailing char after data not allowed (json-c PR #94)
- add JSON_C_BUNDLED and JSON_C_VERSION constants
additional functionality for all objects: pop/merge/shift/chunk
shared class name table saves memory for each context/avoids errors
segfaults/memory errors avoided where possible
more predictable behaviour when objects gone away
Change: sockets extension is now required(see bug #65597). The user can still
turn off this requirement explicitly with --disable-event-sockets configure
Review and improve error handling code and data types.
Fix oci_set_*($connection, ...) error handling so oci_error($connection) works.
Add DTrace oci8-connection-close probe
Add the connection handle to several DTrace probes.
- Fixed building against latest ImageMagick versions (#GH-2)
- Fixed thumbnail resize bug (#GH-1)
- Fixed building against latest PHP versions
Fixed --enable-maintainer-zts mode.
Allow Implicit Result Set statement resources to inherit the parent's current prefetch count.
Allow OCI8 to be DTrace-enabled independently from core PHP.
Require OCI8 to be configured 'shared' when enabling DTrace support.