Recent releases from the Packagist:
- hisorange/mars (0.1.0)
Complete 'Out Of The Box!' authorization system for Laravel 4! With tons of features.
- league/fractal (0.2.0, 0.1.0)
Handle the output of complex data structures ready for JSON output.
- hisorange/browser-detect (0.9.2, 0.9.1)
Browser & Mobile detection package for Laravel.
- phine/compact (1.0.0)
A PHP library for compacting the contents of files.
- zircote/rhubarb (3.1.1, 3.1.0)
A PHP Celery Client Implementation
- codeception/codeception (1.7.4, 1.8.1)
BDD-style testing framework
- danielstjules/pho (v1.0.0)
A BDD testing framework
- opis/database (1.2.0, 1.1.3, 1.1.2, 1.1.1)
- jstayton/miner (v0.9.4)
A dead simple PHP class for building SQL statements. No manual string concatenation necessary.
- jasonlewis/resource-watcher (v1.1.0)
Simple PHP resource watcher library.
- eso/ireflection (v0.1.1, v0.1)
Wrapper around PHP Reflection to make it easier to use
- thinframe/pcntl (v0.2.0)
- bugbuster/dlstats (3.6.0)
Contao module, counts the number of file downloads
- thinframe/command_line (v0.2.0)
CLI support for PHP applications.
- ebidtech/simple-authentication (v0.2.5)
A simple authentication using key and secret
- thinframe/foundation (v0.2.0)
A collection of classes that make the foundation of all ThinFrame components
- restricted/authchain (1.0.2)
Laravel 4 chain authentication (LDAP, IMAP, Eloquent)
- thinframe/annotations (v0.2.0)
Annotations metadata for PHP classes
- cartalyst/sentry (v3.0.0-alpha3)
PHP 5.3+ Fully-featured Authentication & Authorization System
- edvinaskrucas/notification (1.2.3)
Package for Laravel for helping to manage flash / instant notifications / messages.
- kmd/logviewer (1.1.6, 1.1.5, 1.1.4)
Laravel 4 log file viewer.
- opis/redis-cache (1.0.0)
Opis Redis Cache storage
- richardsjoqvist/silverstripe-news (1.2.0)
A simple news module for SilverStripe
- kmd/pagination (1.0.1, 1.0.0)
Extend Laravel 4 basic Bootstrap Pagination
- zf-commons/zfc-rbac (v1.0.0)
Zend Framework 2 Module that provides a layer of features of ZendPermissionsRbac
- jeroen-de-dauw/i18n (0.1)
Simple internationalization interface
- opis/db-cache (1.0.0)
Opis Database Cache storage
- thinframe/events (v0.2.0)
Powerful events system.
- opis/cache (1.1.0)
- kunstmaan/article-bundle (v2.3.3, v2.3.2)
Add articles to your website. Use the KunstmaanGeneratorBundle to generate a new Overview/Detail article section for your website
- kunstmaan/admin-bundle (v2.3.5, v2.3.4, v2.3.3)
The Kunstmaan Admin bundle supplies your project with a basic, elegant backend interface you can modify and extend so you can make your perfect admin module. The clean interface makes it straightforward for you and the people working with it to change settings and modify content.
- kunstmaan/adminlist-bundle (v2.3.4, v2.3.3, v2.3.2)
Every website contains several lists of content ranging from articles on a blog, to drop down values. The KunstlaanAdminListBundles takes CRUD a step further by supplying filtering, exports to csv and editing capabilities to these content entities.
- iandenh/router (0.1)
A simple PHP router
- kunstmaan/media-bundle (v2.3.3, v2.3.2)
To build your perfect website you probably need images, video's or maybe even a presentation too. The Kunstmaan Media Bundle handles all those media assets and centralizes them so you can find your content just the way you like it: fast and efficiently. No central asset management module is useful without some pretty advanced image editing functionality. To provide this we have integrated the Aviary image editing service right from the interface.
- kunstmaan/translator-bundle (v2.3.1)
Edit the translations file from the backend interface
- kunstmaan/sitemap-bundle (v2.3.2)
A sitemap bundle to generate a sitemap for your Kunstmaan bundles website based on its Nodes
- kunstmaan/pagepart-bundle (v2.3.3)
The KunstmaanPagePartBundle forms the basis of our content management framework. A page built using a composition of blocks names pageparts. These pageparts allow you to fully separate the data from the presentation so non-technical webmasters can manage the website. Every page can have it's own list of possible pageparts, and pageparts are easy to create for your specific project to allow for rapid development.
- kunstmaan/node-search-bundle (v2.3.3)
This bundle uses the KunstmaanSearchBundle to search through Nodes from the KunstmaanNodeBundle
- mediawiki/sub-page-list (1.1)
SubPageList is a lightweight extension to display lists of subpages
- kunstmaan/node-bundle (v2.3.3)
All websites need pages(we call them nodes) but you probably don't want to spend too much time building them. Plus they should look pretty and contain the right content and that takes time. We make sure you have to spend less time managing your pages but still offer you flexibility so you can focus on more important tasks and don't have to worry about it.
- rezzza/mail-extra-bundle (1.0.1)
Mail tools for Swift_Mailer.
- kunstmaan/live-reload-bundle (v2.3.1)
The KunstmaanLiveReloadBundle injects the livereload script from grunt-contrib-watch into your html page.
- kunstmaan/generator-bundle (v2.3.2)
If you're like us, you like to build applications without having to do the same things over and over again and dislike copy/pasting code and change a couple of words every time you need feature X. The KunstmaanGeneratorBundle gives you the possibility to generate code for new bundles, adminlists and can even make you a basic default website. That way you don't have to wait too long before you see some results and you have more time to do other things. Easy no?
- kunstmaan/form-bundle (v2.3.3)
Managing forms, fields and their submissions by the user is a key functionality missing in most platforms. By leveraging the KunstmaanPagePartBundle system in the KunstmaanFormBundle users gain an easy way to create and manage the form on their website, again without having to worry about the technical side of things.
- kunstmaan/behat-bundle (v2.3.2)
Extends the MinkContext and adds some additional (sub)contexts like creating a screenshot when a step fails or wait for Ajax to finish before continuing assertPageContainsText()
- skylarkelty/fizz-introspect (1.0.0)
A Fizz introspector.
- bit3/contao-doctrine-dbal-driver (3.2.0)
Database Driver using Doctrine DBAL for Contao Open Source CMS
- patchwork/utf8 (v1.1.16)
Extensive, portable and performant handling of UTF-8 and grapheme clusters for PHP
- robbertkl/simplepdf (v1.1.0)
Simple extension of ZendPdf, allowing top-to-bottom geometry using arbitrary units (e.g. inches or centimeters)
- malenki/ansi (1.2.2)
Simple class to put some colors into your CLI PHP apps!
- propel/propel-bundle (1.2.13)
Integration of Propel in Symfony2
- incenteev/composer-parameter-handler (v2.1.0)
Composer script handling your ignored parameter file
- moo/flashcard-bundle (1.0.0)
Symfony bundle that provides a simple flash card system with REST API.
- ray/di (1.2.0)
Guice style annotation-driven dependency injection framework
- ray/aop (1.2.0)
Aspect oriented framework