In a new post to his site Tomas Votruba goes into a "deep dive" of the functionality that the Symfony plugin for PhpStorm provides and some of the functionality it provides.
After very successful PHP 7.3 diffs post, let's dive to gifs of Symfony Plugin. You might know them, but they might surprise you like they did surprise me. Let's go!
He then walks through the installation process and some of the features the plugin includes:
- Enabling the plugin (via the PhpStorm configuration)
- Faster Translation Autocreate (TWIG)
- Autocomplete Translation Key (TWIG)
- Instant Service Autocomplete in YAML (YAML)
- Forget The Tag (YAML)
- Jump from Href to Route (TWIG)
- Instant Route in Controller (PHP)
- Faster Queries in Doctrine Repository (PHP)
- Template Autocomplete (PHP)
For each item in the list, there are animated gifs provided showing it in action. You can find out more about the plugin on the JetBrains site.