Structure Networks Seeks Sr. PHP Developer
April 12, 2007 @ 19:07:58
voice your opinion now!
||Costa Mesa, CA
||Senior PHP Developer
Structure Networks is in search of an experienced Sr. PHP Developer to join our client in Costa Mesa, CA. Our client is looking for someone who will architect/develop back-end web architecture.
Title: Sr. PHP Developer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 6 months (possibility of 12 months)
Our client is looking for the following skills:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (RHEL3) and CentOS
- Make sure the systems are updated with the latest patches on a weekly basis
- Make sure all packages used on the portals are kept up to date (compiled from source)
**PHP Development (must know all of the following)**
- Tikiwiki applications
- Smarty Templates (integrated part of Tikiwiki)
- JPSpan - AJAX framework
- PHP 4 and 5 environments
- MySQL 4 and 5 servers
- Microsoft SQL Server integrations using
**Bug tracking and version control**
- Subversion (SVN)
- Security Assessments
- Enterprise Compliance
- Training systems
Please submit your resume for immediate attention.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Pyromedia Studios Seeks Back-end Programmer (Redlands, CA)
John Anderson\'s Blog: Sip of Java
Job Posting: Upcoming.org Seeks Senior Engineer, PHP (Santa Clara, CA)
Job Posting: HedgeCo Networks Seeks Web Design/Programming Intern (Palm Beach, FL)
Job Posting: Yakabod Seeks Software Test Engineer (Frederick, MD)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!