CIBER Memphis is currently recruiting for a PHP Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to design, implement, install, document and maintain computer programs written in PHP and MySQL in a Linux environment.
- Able to design, implement, install, document and maintain databases in MySQL.
- Able to design complex SQL queries and optimize or analyze performance of existing queries.
Major Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux and Windows operating systems, personal computer hardware and Internet email and file transfer, and Web server systems.
- Ability to debug and test computer programs (unit and system test).
- Strong ability with object oriented programming and associated methodologies.
- Must have a degree or be enrolled in Computer Science or Engineering program.
- Minimum of three years of programming experience.
CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) is a pure-play international system integration consultancy with superior value-priced services for both private and government sector clients. CIBER's global delivery services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colo., the company now serves client businesses from over 60 U.S. offices, 20 European offices and four offices in Asia. Operating in 18 countries, with 8,000 employees and annual revenue of approximately $1 billion, CIBER and its IT specialists continuously build and upgrade clients' systems to 'úcompetitive advantage status.'Ě CIBER is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index.