- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
release tool symfony language voicesoftheelephpant podcast conference series composer version artisanfiles laravel introduction list community library framework security interview opinion
|All content copyright, 2014 PHPDeveloper.org :: firstname.lastname@example.org - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|