- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Laravel Podcast: Episode 18 - Laravel 5 Routing, the War over PHP Annotations, and The Secret Weapon
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
bugfix framework release opinion community series api laravel update zendserver package install podcast introduction symfony unittest library language interview deployment
|All content copyright, 2014 PHPDeveloper.org :: firstname.lastname@example.org - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|