- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
framework value release podcast application development symfony2 example community install phpunit introduction api configure component laravel series language database conference
|All content copyright, 2013 PHPDeveloper.org :: firstname.lastname@example.org - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|