php|architect has posted the latest edition of their magazine - the July 2007 issue spotlighting an insiders guide to web bots and spiders and how you can use PHP to harness their potential.
Other stories in this issue include:
- Networking tricks with SSH
- another look at SQL Injections
- a bit of Shell Shock for readers
- working with Adobe Flex (part 2)
- and pagination using objects and design patterns
You can pick up a copy of the current issue by itself or you can subscribe to php|architect for a full year and get this issue and tons of other great PHP content in the months to come.