The php[architect] magazine has officially released their October 2014 edition of their publication: "Built with PHP".
This month's edition includes articles like:
- "We Built DataSift on PHP" by Michael Heap
- "Domain Modeling with PHP in Polyglot Systems" by Luis Atencio
- "Test Fixtures Like a Boss" by Giulio De Donato
- "Varnish: Just Plain Faster" by Dan Reif
- "Laravel Tips: Deploying Applications Part 2: Automation" by Dirk Merkel
...and all of your favorite columns from the editors and staff of the magazine. You can pick up a copy for yourself directly from the php[architect] website or grab a full year's subscription (either in digital or print versions....or both).