Maxonic Seeks a PHP Developer - Contract (Foster City, CA)
August 20, 2007 @ 10:11:00
voice your opinion now!
As posted by Terry Chay
||Foster City, CA
The following skills are essential:
- Working familiarity with Linux
- Strong PHP development skills
- Good competence with SQL
- Understanding of good object-oriented development
The following skills would be highly advantageous:
- Experience with Apache
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database
- Understanding of character sets and encoding, and i18n issues
- Good understanding of Subversion and other version control tools
- Understanding of open source development and licenses
- Knowledge of Perl/Python and C programming skills
- Documentation and specification authoring skills
- Interest in open source applications used in web site development
Some level of understanding of issues relating to the following would be beneficial:
- SQL, databases and query optimization
- Implementation of access control levels and content management features
- Internet protocols
- Architectures for large-scale database-backed websites
- Design patterns, UML familiarity
Contact Jessica at jrattan [at] this site.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Talentporte, Inc. (Recruiter) Seeks Web Application Developer (St. Louis, MO)
Wez Furlong\'s Blog: Oracle\'s PHP Developer of the year 2005
Jonathan Hill: How much does it cost to be a web developer?
Tobias Schlitt's Blog: My first book! (The eZ Components Developers Handbook)
Job Posting: Library House Seeks Web Developer (Cambridge, UK)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!