Who We Are
QuinStreet has become the leader in online, performance-based vertical marketing because we’ve consistently delivered the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading consumer and business brands since 1999. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
QuinStreet is a meritocracy, where recognition and advancement are based on performance. It is the ideal work environment for someone who is interested in personal growth as well as professional growth. Working here, you will be held to the highest standards of performance and encouraged to dissent when you see a better solution. We deal with each other honestly and non-hierarchically in an atmosphere of mutual respect. We celebrate each other's efforts and strive to create a casual, upbeat and supportive setting in which you can excel.
What We Offer
QuinStreet offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including: competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; Flexible Spending Account; and generous paid time off (PTO) package. QuinStreet is an EEO employer.
QuinStreet offers a fun, casual, supportive, and high energy culture that rewards employees for their performance. If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we want to hear from you!
The PHP Technical Lead will serve as a lead and manager for a multi-million dollar portfolio of web sites. An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this fast growing team.
- Managing and prioritizing a project pipeline for a team of software engineers, QA engineers, and system administrators.
- The PHP Technical Lead will work closely with cross functional teams so he/she must have the ability to communicate and explain technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Assisting in continuously analyzing, maintaining, and improving the development process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on software development experience in a broad range of technologies.
- Must be well versed in PHP, Java and ASP.Net.
- Hands on experience with relational databases, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL. Debugging SQL is also preferred.
- Advanced UNIX skills preferred.
- Solid understanding of 3 tier architectures including solid scalability fundamentals such as caching and load-balancing.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing and optimization (SEM and SEO).
- Must have experience in web project development cycle.
- Good business analytical skills combined with the ability to get things done.
- Must have experience with full life cycle projects.
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to manage and juggle multiple projects while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization.
- Recent experience managing or leading a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates
- Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace.
- BS/BA, or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Leah Rodriguez, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.