The Bakery (a CakePHP project) has seven new items posted ranging from an article about handling 500 errors on shared hosting to a tutorial about at Wizard component:
- Multiple flashes with different classes - There were a couple of things I didn't like about using $this->Session->setFlash(), so I wrote my own method for saving flashes and helper for displaying them.
- Wizard Component Tutorial - A tutorial on using my Wizard Component which automates several aspects
- Wizard Component - Automates several aspects of multi-page forms
- 500 Errors With 1and1 Hosting/Apache 1.x - When I uploaded a Cake-based site to a 1and1 shared hosting account, I got some mysterious 500 errors despite the site working perfectly on my dev machine.
- Cakephp footnotes (on base of notepad_plus_plus). Part I. Basic solution - It is very usefull during development if you have ability of navigation dirrectly to source code from explorer page. I create such solution for my editor Notepad++.
- CDfuse.com: A Complete Rebuild with CakePHP - When it came time to rebuild CDfuse.com, CakePHP became our framework of choice. Here's how we completed our transition and what we hope to accomplish in the future.
- Easy Syntax Highlighting in UltraEdit - UltraEdit was my answer for enabling .thtml syntax highlighting without hassle. Change two lines in the UltraEdit config. file, and .thtml files rely on previous settings for html and PHP highlighting.
Check out The Bakery for more great CakePHP related content.