Wow. Take Windows Server 2008 Server Core + PHP + IIS7 + MySQL + WordPress, mix them together, will they blend well and work out as a nice concoction? Matty challenged me to this blend, and guess what, we have a powerful cocktail to offer after all!
He breaks the tutorial up into serveral topics like:
- the hardware used
- the use of virtualization in the setup
- setting up Windows Server Core on the network
- setting up FastCGI and PHP on the IIS server
- loading MySQL onto the server
- installing and configuring Wordpress