PluroTech Inc Seeks PHP Developer (Chicago, IL)
November 27, 2007 @ 14:34:00
voice your opinion now!
PluroTech Inc. is seeking experienced PHP developers for full time positions to work on database-driven web sites, and web based applications.
- Expert knowledge of relational database design and deployment for dynamic DB driven sites using MySQL 5 (Microsoft SQL, Oracle or other ODBC compliant databases are a plus)
- Strong understanding of HTML design capabilities and constraints of various platforms and browsers
- Minimum of 3 years of STRONG Object Oriented Design and Programming Experience
- Ability to estimate, prioritize and manage multiple projects in deadline-driven environment
- Expert problem solving a must
Experience and Education:
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer Sciences or related field (preferred) or 6+ years of full-time experience
- 3-5 years of programming with PHP and MySQL in a disciplined software development environment
- Zend PHP Certification a major plus
Please submit resume with cover letter, references and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates should be able to provide code samples.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: OnForce Seeks PHP Developers (Lexington, MA)
Smashing Magazine: Upcoming Conferences and Events for Designers and Developers in 2011
Job Posting: Adknowledge Inc. Seeks Senior LAMP Developer (Kansas City, MO)
Job Posting: Snelling (Recruiter) Seeks Web Programmer (Boston, MA)
Job Posting: RJ Byrd (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Application Developer (Dallas, TX)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!