The Senior PHP Engineer will lead, design, develop and manage an innovative web-based consumer finance application. This includes the automation of processes and the integration of external financial systems to create a cohesive and rich user experience.
- Develop functional solutions (custom scripts) as needed
- Lead and mentor a group of talented PHP engineers
- Work closely with Product Management on UI layout and design
- Site Redesign/restructure; development in CMS as needed
- Integrate financial applications into UI via Java/Webservices
- Web server, DB server, application server and content mgmt system support, configuration and administration
- + years of web scripting and application development experience (LAMP preferred).
- Previous consumer/ecommerce web application development experience
- Experience with database development and design (MySQL).
- Security conscious and aware
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Open source experienced
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Must be self-starter take charge individual.
- Must have authored cool sites
Generous compensation, stock options and benefits packages based upon experience and skills.
Please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GreenNote, Inc. (www.greennote.com) is an innovative startup in the microfinance and social networking space. The company has an experienced management, board of directors, and advisors. We are backed by Menlo Ventures and other prominent institutions.