David Coallier is looking for a few good men (women, children, pets who can code, etc) to join up with the PHP development group for this year's Google Summer of Code to help with the various ideas they've come up with.
Hello everyone, as mentioned a few weeks ago the most awaited Google Summer of Code is back again this year. This being said, once again the PHP Project has been accepted and we have started posting our list of ideas (http://wiki.php.net/gsoc/2008).
Some of the projects proposed include:
- PECL, website improvements and Windows Build Support
- Automatic Code Checker
- Implement Unicode into PHP 6
- Build Infrastructure and macro bindings for writing extension in D
- Rewrite the run-tests.php script
- PhD: The PHP based Docbook renderer
Be sure to check out the full list and see where you might want to get involved!