Please only local applicants need apply. We will need you to physically work in our Austin, Texas Office.
Looking for a creative, skilled professional to help architect, design, and implement backend accounting and payout web services and applications that support an online multi-user environment in the digital music industry.
The ideal candidate will have an established track record architecting and implementing financial/ accounting web services applications as well as programming for large automated uploads of data to servers and MySQL databases. They will have experience with all aspects of software development including requirements analysis, software design, implementation, test, and documentation. The programmer is also expected to assist in streamlining and improving the website's navigation and logic.
The candidate must be able to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision. The candidate must be able to work in a deadline intensive environment.
- Web development using PHP, MySQL, programming content management systems, performing network administration and IT support.
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Multi-Tiered Web Service Architectures
- Relational Database Knowledge and MYSQL
- Experience in Windows & Linux Platforms
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree
- Verifiable experience in both Architecture and Implementation
Other Preferred Technical Skills:
- writing original code
- modifying existing code
- debugging code
- integrating other programmer's work
- Full Text indexing and search techniques for various file formats
- Database and system performance planning and optimization techniques
- FREE BSD Administration
- FTP, SMTP, DNS
- Understanding of Web Services and SOA concepts
- Full knowledge of open source web technologies (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL)
If you are interested in applying, please contact us at 512-535-6459 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.