Robert Half Technology (Recruiter) Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Boulder, CO)
October 13, 2008 @ 15:08:04
voice your opinion now!
||Robert Half Technology (Recruiter)
||Senior PHP Developer
Robert Half Technology is working with a Web 2.0 development company in Bolder Colorado to find an exceptional Senior PHP Software Engineer. The on-demand software being produced at this company enables companies to create custom-fit enterprise communities built around clients and employees; their relationships, and their shared knowledge. By providing infinitely adaptable community building blocks, this company has designed something entirely new: a people-centered community platform.
- 5+ years industry experience developing customer-facing systems
- Extensive experience in the LAMP solution stack, specifically
- Object-oriented PHP5 is a must
- Development and deployment experience on Unix (Linux or otherwise)
- Experience working with databases, MySQL preferred -schema design, comfortable with SQL.
- Experience with Zend Framework, or similar: Symfony, Cake, etc
- Object-oriented programming experience in the industry, preferably Java or C++
- Familiar with front-end web technologies: JS, CSS, AJAX, etc
- Experienced with Web Service-based architectures, using REST, XML-RPC etc
- Participated in teams using Agile development processes (Scrum, XP, etc)
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Driven Development
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
What we offer:
- An interesting and fun working environment
- Beautiful Location in the foothills of the Rockies
- To be part of a small team in a growing company.
Salary: 80,000-110,000 DOE
Please Send Resumes and Salary requirements to:
Josh.Chesterson [at] rht [dot] com
Company Seeking Web Developer (Flexible Location/ Boulder, CO)
November 19, 2007 @ 12:55:00
voice your opinion now!
||Flexible Location/ Boulder, CO
Mandatory skills/experience :
- Excellent PHP programming skills
- Extensive experience with the Smarty Template Engine
- Working knowledge of ecommerce solutions
- Strong Communication skills
- A desire to work within a team-based environment while executing individual assignments in an efficient manner as needed.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory if you have the experience, talent and professionalism
First ad foremost, we need someone who can do a code audit on a web app we had written in Ukraine. Then, we will need someone to run tests on many of the sites features, all of which have been nicely roadmapped/ storyboarded. We are in that difficult "bug testing" mode, so experience here is critical.
Start Date : ASAP
Pay Rate : Competitive, commensurate with experience
Telecommute : Acceptable with daily progress reports
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!