We want a motivated, outspoken professional who is intelligent, a quick study, and offers design capabilities in addition to being a solid PHP developer.
As a Senior Programmer within a small team you will collaborate and provide guidance in our implementation of the Zend Framework, new feature sets, along with interaction between the company and client on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 - 5 years experience with the technologies involved
- Significant experience with, and knowledge of, PHP-based ASP platforms using Apache & mySQL
- Experience with Linux,
- Knowledge of Ajax is an asset.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- Ability to take a task from inception to implementation, applying the necessary creativity to complete the assignment with little assistance.
- Familiarity with the Zend Tools including: Zend Studio, Zend Safeguard.
- Understanding of Subversion (SVN).
Our system is currently deployed on Windows, Mac and Linux servers around the world. The team at Function Point has been managing exceptional growth. We have crossed the chasm from upstart technology provider to an accepted leader in the niche market we play.
Remuneration is excellent with a competitive base salary and performance bonus. Share Options with the company could exist for the right candidate.
I invite you to forward your resume to me personally.
We look forward to discussing your career with Function Point.